New Chromebooks have been provided to all LVA students. If you did not receive a Chromebook, please contact the LVA Coordinator, Ms. Kim Britt.
Ms. Kim Britt, LVA Coordinator
- Teachers can solve most common student issues, such as locating an assignment, broken links, locating specific content on a teacher's Canvas page, etc.
- For all other technical issues, students or parents may call Tech Support Line
- Monday-Thursday 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Friday 7:30-3:00
- Outside of those hours, the parent or student should leave a voice message on the Tech Support Line and someone will contact you the following business day. The voice message should include:
- Name of Student
- Best number to reach student/parent
- Best time to reach student/parent during normal school hours
- Brief description of the issue
- If a replacement device is required, Tech Support will contact the LVA coordinator with the parent's contact information to coordinate device replacement.