Classroom expectations: Students are expected to arrive on time for class. It is important that students come to class prepared and ready to learn. Students are expected to familiarize themselves with and adhere to school and classroom expectations.
- No food, drink (other than bottled water), or chewing gum in the classroom (exceptions will be made for documented medical reasons and special class activities and celebrations).
- All backpacks, purses and “fanny packs” must remain in lockers.
- No cell phones, earbuds, headphones or personal electronic devices.
- Students are expected to dress in accordance with the school board policy.
- Be prepared for class each day. Come prepared with all materials necessary.
- Students are required to wear masks (over the mouth and nose) at all times.
- Put forth your best effort.
- Pay attention, participate and ask questions. Engage in what is going on in the classroom.
- Use polite and appropriate language.
- Show respect for the teacher, yourself and others at all times.
- Take responsibility for your actions.
- Preserve a positive learning environment. Student actions that interfere with teaching or learning in the classroom will not be tolerated.
Absence: Students who are absent will be in charge of making sure they get the work they missed. It is their responsibility to ask the teacher what they missed and turn it in within the appropriate time frame. For example, if a student is absent one day, he or she will have one day to make up for the missed work. Students will complete their missed assignments due to an absence on Canvas.
Late Work: It is the student’s responsibility to complete and turn in all assignments on time. If the assignment is late, they must make sure it is turned in to receive credit. I will only accept work one day late and there will be points reduced from the overall grade earned for that assignment.
[Classwork assignments that are not due by the end of class, may be completed as homework but must be submitted the next day.]
iPads: As a class, we will be using iPads. Students are responsible for respecting, maintaining and caring for their iPads. This is a privilege and not a right and will be dealt with accordingly. Students are responsible for reporting any damage to their iPads as soon as possible.
59- below F