Welcome to the LSHS library! Since this is not a traditional classroom, expectations may be a little different, though all regular school and classroom expectations also apply.
1. If you are working independently, please stay on task and respect others who are working quietly. You are almost adults and can get your work done without prompting.
2. If you are checking out books outside of your whole class, please have a note or pass from your teacher. You may get up to 4 at a time. Please return them as soon as you're done.
3. You *may* eat and drink, *but* please do not do so while using a school computer.
4. If you're working independently and need to leave temporarily, that's probably ok, but please let me know for accountability's sake.
5. If you have any questions, please ask!