Moving to LCS

Residents of Lexington City Schools who wish to enroll their children must bring the following items to the school:

  • Immunization records
  • Birth certificate
  • Proof of residency*
*Proof of residency includes a lease agreement, mortgage or mortgage statement or a current home utility bill (gas, water, or electric) on which the name and address are provided. A driver's license is not acceptable as proof of residency.