This course is a part of the North Carolina Essential Standards. The Healthy Living Curriculum is designed to promote lifelong physical activity through various activities. That includes cooperative activities, fitness assessment, individual sports, team sports, and leisure activities. Also, it is designed to promote a healthy lifestyle by providing accurate information and skills for students to make healthy choices in life.
- NO CELL PHONES
- Respect teachers, classmates, and yourself.
- NO FOOD (Gum; Candy; Chips) in the gym and no drinks on the gym floor.
- NO profanity or inappropriate words.
- Keep hands and feet to yourself.
- Voice level at 0 in the health room unless directed by the teacher.